All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionWho's hiding in the water? Who's hiding in the colorful rainforest? In <i>Who's Hiding? In the Wild</i> youngsters will be entertained as they guess which adorable animal is hiding in its habitat. By opening or turning the oversized flap, the entire animal is revealed. From a hippo to a zebra, this board book encourages young readers use the clues to guess which animal is hiding.
- Author Biography<b>Kaitlyn DiPerna</b> is an award-winning writer, developer, and editor of all kinds of children s books. Kaitlyn has authored everything from young adult art and craft titles to school textbooks, and children s chapter books to board books for toddlers. Originally from Boston, where she earned a degree in writing, literature, and publishing from Emerson College, Kaitlyn has spent the last ten years on the West Coast, chasing the surf and the snow.
- Author(s)Kaitlyn DiPerna
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWho's Hiding?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width224 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.