All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionAsks pertinent questions without shying away from difficult answers. Some of Israel's leading thinkers and experts from Israeli academia, journalism and public life investigate the pressing issues that face the modern State of Israel. The radical political perspectives and alternatives presented in this book challenge long-held ideas about how Israel should conduct itself as a political entity, drawing on both past and present political discussion in Israel. Ultimately, the contributors arrive at a highly original and controversial portrayal of Israeli society, and present a blueprint for a radical new path for Israeli politics.
- Author BiographyDan Leon, a writer and editor who lives in Jerusalem, is a former senior editor of the New Outlook and co-managing editor of the Palestine-Israel Journal.
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight318 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDan Leon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.