CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis large lift-the-flap board book shows what John Deere machines really do - in a format that's perfect for toddlers.Danny Dozer, Barney Backhoe and friends are building new homes for the animals at Deerefield Zoo, but which creatures will go in which areas? As kids read the story and lift the flaps, they can watch the big and powerful machines at work, and follow the clues to help Danny and friends figure out which animals go where. By the end of the story, the zoo is finished and all the animals - monkeys, sea lions, elephants, penguins and more - are back where they belong.
- Author BiographyThe John Deere Company was founded in 1837 and is an international brand synonymous with power and quality in everything from farm tractors and heavy construction equipment to lawn mowers. John Deere licenses its name to a wide variety of consumer products from clothing and bedding to collectibles and children's toys.
- Author(s)Susan Knopf
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleJohn Deere Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/01/2015
- Content Notefour colour illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width204 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Interest Age18 months - 4 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.