Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on two decades of original research into workplace issues and friendship patterns, sociologist and consultant Dr. Jan Yager offers insights into how to succeed by mastering workplace relationships. Based on an international survey of 400 men and women and over 100 interviews, Yager discovered a relationship unique to the workplace and business. She calls it a workship--more connected than an acquaintance but t as intimate as a friend. Workships, especially positive ones, help work to be more productive and more fun. Yager is also the author of Business Protocol, When Friendship Hurts, and Friendshifts, translated into 10 languages, among other titles. Best-selling author Don Gabor, praising Yager's book, writes: Who's That Sitting at My Desk? is the best researched and most useful book on getting along with friends and foes at work that I've ever read. Don't go to work without it! Bibliography, resources, and index.
- Author(s)Jan Yager
- PublisherHannacroix Creek Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationStamford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHannacroix Creek Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.