All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionSex and relationships advice for baby boomers - the new sexy generation. Being over 50 is, thankfully, t what it used to be: it does t mean giving up on sex and love. And the baby boomers - heirs to the sexual revolution of the sixties - approach sex and relationships in a very different way to previous generations, continuing to want to be vital and sexual and encountering new options and new problems. Keren Smedley has been asked every question you could imagine - and some you couldn't - about the relationship issues of today's baby boomer. WHO'S THAT SLEEPING IN MY BED? addresses a huge range of questions and answers them wisely and wittily.
- Author BiographyKeren Smedley is an experienced business and life coach and runs her own consultancy specialising in coaching and consulting on age-related issues. She is an Accredited Counsellor and member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. She is a baby boomer, but still considers herself full of energy and innovative ideas!
- Author(s)Keren Smedley
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Springboard
- Weight222 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.