Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fun and friendly look at the many kinds of families that make up our world by best-selling author Robie H Harris.Join Nellie and Gus and their parents for a day at the zoo, where they see all kinds of children and families - both animal and human! To top off their day, Nellie and Gus invite friends and relatives for a big dinner at home. The warm, humorous, family-filled illustrations; friendly conversations between the two siblings and matter-of-fact text will help young children feel that whoever is in their family, it is perfectly rmal and totally wonderful. Who's In My Family? is part of a new picture book series for young children called, Let's Talk About You and Me, from award-winning author Robie H. Harris, illustrated by Nadine Bernard Westcott.
- Author BiographyRobie H. Harris is the highly acclaimed author of numerous books for children, including Let's Talk About Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families and Friends (9781406306064), Let's Talk About Where Babies Come From (9781844281732), and Let's Talk About Sex (9781406324204), essential guides for younger children on bodies, babies, families and health. Robie lives in New York City.Nadine Bernard Westcott is the illustrator of more than a hundred books, including Supermarket!, Up, Down, and Around and Who Has What? She lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Robie H. Harris
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight251 g
- Width245 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nadine Bernard Westcott
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $20.84Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.53
- AU $10.61Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $10.30
- AU $11.78Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $8.00Trending at AU $9.38
- AU $7.53Trending at AU $13.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.