All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.17
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
About this product
- DescriptionThink about all the different ways we use our tongues-to speak, to whistle, to play musical instruments, and to lick ice cream off our lips! Most animals, however, have tongues that are very different from ours. Some animals have sticky or rough tongues; some animals use their tongues to catch their food, to comb their fur, or even to smell. In Whose Tongue Is This?, some of the world's most fascinating tongues are on display.Following the same guessing-game formula children have loved in the previous eight books, Wayne Lynch asks young readers to identify the animal just by looking at its tongue. With each turn of the page, a vivid colour photograph of the entire animal is revealed. Accompanied by fun-filled facts and intriguing text, Whose Tongue Is This? captivates young readers and introduces them to amazing birds, reptiles, and mammals with truly unique tongues.
- Author(s)Dr Wayne Lynch
- PublisherWalrus Books
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleWhose... Is This?
- Series Part/Volume Number09
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalrus Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width198 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.