All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- Description<b> Mom, why are farts so STINKY?! </b> The human body is a very, very complicated organism with behaviors and responses to stimuli that can only be described as downright WEIRD! But underneath each of actions and attributes is a scientific explanation that helps us understand and gain a deeper appreciation about ourselves and how we interact with the world around us. So if you're an amateur biologist, a future doctor, or are simply a very curious fellow, come along for a ride through the human body - boogers, blood, bones, and all - and get answers to everything you ever wondered about! AND, as a bonus, you'll also learn some really weird facts to impress your friends with! <b>Here are just a few of the things you'll finally have the answers to: </b> -Why doesn't it hurt when I cut my toenails? -Why do we get gray hair? -Where do boogers come from? -Why do mosquito bites itch? Come, explore, and learn about the GREATEST MACHINE ON EARTH, our body!
- Author BiographyJem Brooks knew from exactly the age of four and a half that she wanted to be an author, when she wrote her first (illustrated) novella, Jack and Jill Go Camping. After moving away from the sleepy town of Gaithersburg, Maryland and completing college, Jem now happily lives with her two rescue dogs in Washington DC, where she works as a consultant during the day, and pursues her true passion for children's books at night. Jem hopes that her books brings a refreshing twist to the children's book genre, helping kids learn about the world through kooky and creative ways that grab (and keep) their attention. Her greatest pleasure lies in knowing that she is able to inspire kids everyday through her writing.
- Author(s)Jem Brooks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.