All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you and your spouse have in common? We got married on the same day. Many women can identify with that sentiment. They want their marriages to be happy and horing to God, but they wonder how when their mate baffles and even irritates them so. Some may even wonder if they made a terrible mistake. Using Scripture, humor, and colorful illustrations from her own struggles, Poppy Smith offers hope in this upbeat, personal, practical, biblically grounded, and empathetic book. Why Can't He Be More Like Me? will help women analyze areas of marital conflict by reviewing their backgrounds, parenting personalities, expectations, needs, and reactions. Each chapter provides practical tools to help women learn to accept and enjoy their mate, resulting in a strengthened relationship, better communication, and deeper understanding of each other. With its how-to emphasis, this book is a useful resource for classes, small groups, or seminars for wives and couples.
- Author BiographyPoppy Smith was born in England and grew up there and in Sri Lanka, Singapore, and Kenya. She is the author of three books, including Why Can't He Be More Like Me? A teaching leader with Bible Study Fellowship for several years, she now ministers extensively as a retreat and conference speaker both in the U.S. and around the world. She has a master's degree in spiritual formation and direction from George Fox Seminary.
- Author(s)Poppy Smith
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.