All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.23Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- Description<b>Soon to be a major motion picture</b> At one time or ather, everyone has wished they could be someone else. Exploring this universal longing, Allie Larkin follows up the success of her debut vel, <i>Stay</i>, with a moving portrait of friendship and identity. When Jenny Shaw hears someone shout Jessie! across a hotel lobby, she impulsively answers. All her life, Jenny has toed the line, but something propels her to seize the opportunity to become Jessie Morgan, a woman to whom she bears an uncanny resemblance. Lonely in her own life, Jenny is embraced by Jessie s warm circle of friends and finds unexpected romance. But when she delves into Jessie s past, Jenny discovers a secret that spurs her to take ather leap into the unkwn.
- Author BiographyAllie Larkin is the internationally bestselling author of the novels<i>Stay</i>, and<i>Why Can t I Be You</i>. She has never ordered a dog off the internet or assumed a new identity to attend a high school reunion. When Allie writes, she wears an oversized circa 1980s acrylic sweater that is a crime against fashion and good taste in general.Allie lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband, Jeremy, their German Shepherd, Stella.
- Author(s)Allie Larkin
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Weight222 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.