All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was written for children diagsed with ADD/ADHD kw that this diagses is t something to be ashamed of, it is just a different way their brains work. I also want to help these children understand there are ways to help them be successful in school and in other activities in which they choose to participate. I also hope this book may help parents and teachers understand what is going through a ADD/ADHD child's mind as they are trying to cope in this world.
- Author BiographyLynn Dickerson has been in education for thirty three years as a teacher and as a guidance counselor. Having a child of my own diagnosed with ADHD and teaching many students with ADHD or ADD she saw the frustration they were going through over the years.
- Author(s)Mrs Lynn S Dickerson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.