All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor half a century Leander Keck thought, taught, and wrote about the New Testament. He first served as a Professor of New Testament at Vanderbilt Divinity School and Emory University's Candler School of Theology before becoming Dean and Professor of Biblical Theology at Yale Divinity School. Keck's lifelong work on Jesus and Paul was a catalyst for the emerging discussions of New Testament Christology and Pauline theology in the Society of Biblical Literature and the Studiorum Novi Testamenti Societas. Keck wrote a staggering number of w industry-standard articles on the New Testament. Here, they are all collected for the first time. In Why Christ Matters and Christ's First Theologian , readers will discover how Keck gave new answers to old questions even as he carefully reframed old answers into new questions. Keck's work is a treasure trove of historical, exegetical, and theological interpretation.
- Author BiographyLeander E. Keck is Winkley Professor Emeritus of Biblical Theology at Yale Divinity School.
- Author(s)Leander E. Keck
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight462 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.