All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionUsing sociological research and data, urban pastors Um and Buzzard lay out the vision and rationale for church planting, cultural engagement, and missionary impulses in our world's cities as they provide a solid theological foundation for making the city our home.
- Author BiographyStephen Um (PhD, University of St. Andrews) serves as the senior minister of Citylife Church in Boston, Massachusetts. He also serves as a council member for the Gospel Coalition. Stephen lives in Boston, Massachusetts, with his wife, Kathleen, and their three daughters. Justin Buzzard (MDiv, Fuller Theological Seminary) is the founder and lead pastor of Garden City Church in Silicon Valley. Justin writes about culture and the church at JustinBuzzard.net, speaks widely at conferences nationwide, and is part of the Acts 29 Church Planting Network. He lives in Silicon Valley with his wife, Taylor, and their three sons. TIMOTHY KELLER is founder and pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York. He is the best-selling author of The Prodigal God and The Reason for God.
- Author(s)Justin Buzzard,Stephen T. Um
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight219 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byTimothy Keller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.