All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionEver get the feeling that your coworkers don't understand you? Misunderstanding through poor communication is rampant in the workplace, yet most workers just shrug their shoulders and accept misunderstanding as a fact of life. In Why Didn't You Say that in the First Place?, the author offers a path to clear communication by demonstrating how we can always reach full mutual understanding with others by using the power of plain talk in a systematic way. You'll discover: * Why body understands you* Why misunderstanding is rmal* The power of strategic talk* Communicating when understanding is critical It is full of anecdotes, illustrations, sample conversations, and checklists to show readers how misunderstandings can be prevented in everyday settings.
- Author BiographyRICHARD HEYMAN is a specialist in the use of language in everyday life, a professor at the University of Calgary, and president of Richard Heyman Associates, a business communications consulting company. He lives in Calgary, Canada.
- Author(s)Richard Heyman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/1997
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.