All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.16Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionPresented in a format that any dog lover will enjoy, this fun-fact book discusses twenty curious topics that have plagued the minds of dog owners for generations. From the simple, straightforward queries, Why do dogs bark? and Why do dogs chew? to the more challenging musings, Why do dogs eat grass and Why do dogs howl? More than just entertainment, owners will discover the reasons behind common training problems, including car and cat chasing, jumping up, pulling on the leash, digging, and more. For those polite dog owners afraid to ask, there are answers for you, too, to questions like Why do dogs eat poop? and Why do dogs sniff butts? Fun tidbits for everyone, plus hilarious illustrations by Keith Robinson, in this Simple Solutions book.
- Author BiographyKim Campbell Thornton is an award-winning writer and editor. During her tenure as editor of Dog Fancy, the magazine won three Dog Writers Association of America Maxwell Awards for best all-breed magazine. Her book Why Do Cats Do That? was named best behavior book in 1997 by the Cat Writers Association. Kim is the author of Barking, Chewing, Digging, House-Training, and Aggression. She is also the former president of the Cat Writers Association.
- Author(s)Kim Campbell Thornton
- PublisherI-5 Publishing
- Date of Publication23/02/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBowTie Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width190 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Reading AgeFrom 6
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.