All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionA series of twenty n-fiction science readers which engages children in the world around them. What is magnetism? What is a magnetic field? What are a magnet's poles? You can find the answers to these and other questions about magnets in Why Do Magnets Attract?
- Author Biographyfm.author_biographical_note1
- Author(s)Michael McMahon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleCambridge Young Readers
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports.
- Weight70 g
- Width192 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.