All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionForever a common problem in all sectors of life, this book takes a look at what bullying is and why some people become bullies. The book describes how bullies operate and provides some useful practical tips and techniques on coping with bullying. It also includes case studies and quotes from people with experience of bullying.
- Author BiographyAdam Hibbert is a writer and journalist with over 10 years experience of children's non-fiction. He specialises in learning support for citizenship and related topics for young readers.
- Author(s)Adam Hibbert
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date09/12/2006
- Content NoteColour photos
- Weight355 g
- Width201 mm
- Height9 mm
- Spine257 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Reading AgeFrom 11 to 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.