All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA narration of the origins, advancements, and future of the social sciences, including anthropology and psychology, and the ways in which scientists utilize the scientific method to explore questions.
- Author(s)Dru Hunter
- PublisherCreative Education
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- Series TitleThink Like a Scientist
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Education
- Weight431 g
- Width198 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.