Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionCompanies like to say people are their most important asset. So why is average turver of employees still around 15%? Why do organizations let such important assets (sometimes accounting for half of their business costs) just walk out the door... or be shown the door? WHY DOERS DO espouses an adult covenant between the organization and the worker. Employees aren't looking for hugs; they want to be provided what's needed for excellent performance that helps them build a great resume and that is personally satisfying. Companies aren't looking to treat workers as cogs in a machine; they kw people are important, unique investments. There's cause to strike a new balance: the worker seen as an investment with a return we can realize by understanding what they need in order to perform optimally... by understanding why doers do!
- Author BiographyDAVID E. WILE has been helping improve human performance in organizations for 20+ years. He has worked with both for-profit companies and non-profits in Canada, the U.S., U.K. and Asia. David is a six sigma black belt and is PMP and ITIL certified.
- Author(s)David E Wile
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.