All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThese amazing little books are potential life-savers. Using simple text and bold design, each book meets the reader at a point of low mood or unhelpful thinking, and guides them through rational thought processes to a more positive mood and a healthier outlook on life. Based on CBT, which aims to change patterns of thinking or behaviour that are behind people's difficulties and so change the way they feel (and currently the subject of major government investment), Pick Me Ups can enable readers to feel happier, to sleep better, to do more and to feel more confident. A royalty from each sale goes to Anxiety UK.
- Author BiographyDr Chris Williams is one of the UK's leading CBT trainers and teachers, and former president of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies, the lead body for CBT in the United Kingdom. He is Professor of Psychiatry and Honorary Consultant Psychiatrist at the University of Glasgow, trustee of the charity Triumph over Phobia and patron of the National Phobics Society and Anxiety UK.
- Author(s)Chris Williams
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitlePick Me Up
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width110 mm
- Height156 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.