Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFisher sets out to help dog owners understand the psychology and instinctive behaviour of their pets, and thereby solve problems which often arise from the dog simply being himself in a way that is unacceptable to humans. Many of the problems come t from the dogs, but from the owner who fails to understand their motivation, reactions and needs.
- Author BiographyJohn Fisher worked with dogs professionally for more than 20 years. He was a regular contributor to What Dog? and Pet Dog magazines and is the author of Think Dog and Dogwise: The Natural Way to Train Your Dog.
- Author(s)John Fisher
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/1999
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width213 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.