All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $45.85Trending at AU $53.94
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a frog catch a flying insect with its tongue? How big is the biggest frog? What's the most poisous frog in the world? What do frog eggs feel like? Find out everything about frogs, including why they must always keep their skins wet, in this beautiful book filled with lush and detailed nature paintings.
- Author BiographyJudy Hawes is a former special education teacher. She has also written Fireflies in the Night for the Let's-Read-and-Find-Out series. She lives in Glen Rock, NJ. Mary Ann Fraser has illustrated over 50 books for young readers, including her own Where Are the Night Animals?, an NSTA/CBC Outstanding Science Trade Book for Children. She lives in Simi Valley, CA.
- Author(s)Judy Hawes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleLet's Read-&-find-out Science S.
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow
- Out-of-print date12/12/2008
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width249 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mary Ann Fraser
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 5 To 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.