All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe G Quotient identifies a management phemen that will change the way people view their professional roles in the workplace. Based on a landmark five-year study, The G Quotient redefines successful leadership for all managers. Organizations and working units under the leadership of white-collar gay males are collectively experiencing 35 percent higher levels of employee engagement, job satisfaction, and workplace morale in addition to reporting greater employer loyalty and individual productivity. It is proof that today s employees are responding to a new type of organizational leader.
- Author BiographyKirk Snyder is nationally recognized as an authority on the role of work in contemporary society. He teaches at the University of Southern California's Marshall School of Business and is the president of Equality Career Group. His work has received widespread attention in the media, including The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, and the Advocate. He is the author of the critically acclaimed book Lavender Road to Success.
- Author(s)Kirk Snyder
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width158 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.