All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.25Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
About this product
- DescriptionWhy I Never Became a Dancer looks at works by 15 video artists who have addressed themes of adolescence and social adaptation: Tobias Zielony, Martin Brand, Paul Pfieffer, Doug Aitken, Rosemarie Trockel, Rineke Dijkstra, Ryan Trecartin, Andrea Bowers, Cao Fei, Beat Streuli, Gillian Wearing, Nina Konnemann, Mark Leckey and Tracey Emin.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Width180 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byIngvild Goetz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.