Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching kids about clouds made easy with a poem and over 50 fabulous photographs of skies from around the world.
- Author BiographyPenni Rubin is a Renaissance woman--an educator, a working artist, a children's author, a playwright, a musician, and a photographer. Among her many published books is What's Under Your Feet?, a Earth Science book written for the U.S. Geological Survey. She is also a popular workshop presenter, especially for teachers where she shares 40 years of experience in developing creative, interactive learning centers for pre-K through 4th grade. She has written and produced many songs. In fact, this latest book began as a song. When she added her sunset photos to the song, she knew it would be a popular book. Why is the Sky Blue? answers the question all children ask with science and stunning photographs of clouds and sunsets.
- Author(s)Penni Rubin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.