All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the ordination of the Reverend Betty Bone Schiess - one of the first women priests in the Episcopal church. Reverend Betty Bone Schiess' engagingly written memoir is a valuable contribution to the scholarship of religious study as well as to feminist study and to legal scholarship, particularly on equal rights issues. Schiess draws parallels throughout her work to earlier efforts of the suffragettes and abolitionists of Seneca Falls.
- Author BiographyBetty Bone Schiess was a chaplain at Syracuse and Cornell universities as well as the rector at Grace Episcopal Church in Mexico, New York, from 1984 to 1989.
- Author(s)Betty Bone-Schiess
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Series TitleWomen in Religion
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note28 photographs
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.