Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.50Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
- AU $8.99+ AU $7.90 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by rustydaewoo
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book that's taking Britain by storm! 10 weeks at number one in Australia w a bestseller in the UK after just four weeks: number 2 at Bertrams, 3 at THE, top 20 on Amazon for ten weeks - outselling Men are From Mars by 10 to one. Bestselling authors Allan and Barbara Pease - four million copies of Body Language in print in 32 countries - spotlight the differences between the way men and women think. Barbara and Allan Pease travelled the world collating the dramatic findings of new research on the brain, investigating evolutionary biology, analysing psychologists research, studying social change and anying the locals. The result is Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps the sometimes shocking, always illuminating, frequently hilarious look at where the battle line is drawn between the sexes, why it was drawn and how to cross it. Revealed: Why men really can't do more than one thing at a time Why women make such a mess of parallel parking Why men should never lie to women Why women talk so much and men so little Why men love erotic images and women aren't impressed Why women prefer to simply talk it through Why men offer solutions, but hate advice Why women despair about men's silences Why men want sex, and women need love WHAT MEN AND WOMEN REALLY WANT This is a must-read for all men and women who love each other, hate each other, or simply co-exist. You will learn as much about yourself and how to improve your relationships, as you will about the opposite sex.
- Author BiographyAllan Pease is the world's foremost expert on body language. His acclaimed book Body Language has sold over 4 million copies and his top rated TV series on the same subject has been seen by over 100 million people world-wide. He travels the world lecturing on human communication and has written four other bestselling books. Barbara Pease is CEO of Pease Training International which produces videos, training courses and seminars for business and governments world-wide. She is the author of the international bestseller Memory Language. Barbara Pease is CEO of Pease International, which produces videos, training courses and seminars for businesses and governments worldwide. She is co-author of the bestselling book Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps, which has sold ten million copies around the world.
- Author(s)Allan Pease,Barbara Pease
- PublisherPease International
- Date of Publication06/09/1998
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBuderim, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPease International
- Out-of-print date01/09/2007
- Content Note53 b&w line illustrations
- Weight437 g
- Width142 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- gjc16512 Jul, 2013by
Life is like this
This book is fantastic I bought it for a friend as I have always loved it. A funny but serious look at ourselves and helps in understanding us all. Easy to read and entertaining.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.