All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMindfulness practice can help you reduce stress, improve performance, manage pain and increase wellbeing. These are the reasons why elite athletes, performing artists and business leaders are taking up the practice, and why it is being introduced into the world's most successful companies, banks, business schools - even the US Army. David Michie introduces mindfulness practice and offers invative solutions to common obstacles. Drawing on ancient Buddhist teachings and contemporary science, he also takes us beyond 'mindfulness lite,' offering lucid instructions on how to experience the pristine nature of one's own consciousness directly - an encounter that is truly life-changing. Written with warmth and good humour, Why Mindfulness is Better than Chocolate is the ultimate guide to self-discovery. It will make chocolate taste better too!
- Author BiographyDavid Michie is the author of Hurry Up and Meditate, Buddhism for Busy People, Enlightenment to Go, and The Dalai Lama's Cat series.
- Author(s)David Michie
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintInspired Living
- Weight347 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.