All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionHunting and gathering is as old as man's experience. Hunting was part of early man's survival. It is easy to understand early man's need to hunt; however, it is t as easy to understand modern man's hunting adventures.
- Author BiographyHarry Moak is a retired marketing professor who has always loved the outdoors and the challenge of the hunt.
- Author(s)Harry Moak
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.