Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionBroken vessels can be mended at the hand of a loving God. Why Must I Cry? seeks to touch the heart of anyone who has ever experienced abuse or kws someone who has experienced abuse. It offers hope that matter how many trials, tribulations, and disappointments you've had, giving up is never an option. Author Kayla Johnson has opened her heart and shared her personal experiences to illustrate how to see past the pain and experience great joy. This inspirational memoir also includes the tools needed to fight back. It explains how to find the courage to stand even when your legs are weak and saying more is a struggle. Sometimes it seems like life's decisions can't be reversed, that there's thing to be done about past mistakes. Why Must I Cry? holds the key to the change waiting on the horizon-the ability to escape a hurtful past or escape from an abusive partner-to turn mourning into laughter. Children of God, it is time to fight back. The season of restoration is w. It's time to go boldly into the enemy's camp and take back the life and hope that has been stolen from you.
- Author(s)Kayla D Johnson
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.