Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by booklegend66
- Est. delivery by 5 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the beloved New York Times bestselling book Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? and the creator and star of The Mindy Project comes a collection of essays that are as hilarious and insightful as they are deeply personal. In Why Not Me?, Kaling shares her ongoing journey to find contentment and excitement in her adult life, whether it's falling in love at work, seeking new friendships in lonely places, attempting to be the first person in history to lose weight without any behavior modification whatsoever, or most important, believing that you have a place in Hollywood when you're constantly reminded that one looks like you. In How to Look Spectacular: A Starlet's Confessions, Kaling gives her tongue-in-cheek secrets for surefire on-camera beauty, ( Your natural hair color may be appropriate for your skin tone, but this isn't the land of appropriate-this is Hollywood, baby. Out here, a dark-skinned woman's traditional hair color is honey blonde. ) Player tells the story of Kaling being seduced and dumped by a female friend in L.A. ( I had been replaced by a younger model. And w they had matching bangs. ) In Unlikely Leading Lady, she muses on America's fixation with the weight of actresses, ( Most women we see onscreen are either so thin that they're walking clavicles or so huge that their only scenes involve them breaking furniture. ) And in Soup Snakes, Kaling spills some secrets on her relationship with her ex-boyfriend and close friend, B.J. Novak ( I will freely admit: my relationship with B.J. Novak is weird as hell. ) Mindy turns the anxieties, the glamour, and the celebrations of her second coming-of-age into a laugh-out-loud funny collection of essays that anyone who's ever been at a turning point in their life or career can relate to. And those who've never been at a turning point can skip to the parts where she talks about meeting Bradley Cooper.
- Author BiographyMINDY KALING lives in rural New Hampshire and does not own a TV. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Mindy Kaling
- PublisherThree Rivers Press (CA)
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press (CA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.