Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionIn three short years, Tammy's life was flipped upside down-she went from planning a wedding to planning a funeral. Tammy admits that if God had told her what would happen after marrying Larry, she may have hesitated, questioning God's plan and her ability to walk through the hard times ahead. However, God knew what He was doing, as He always does. Why Not Me? is the story of Larry and Tammy Smestad's quest to live life to the fullest and enjoy the time God gave them while living with cancer. It is a story of loyalty, love, and loss, but ultimately it is a story of faith in a loving God who comforts us and gives us hope when we earnestly seek Him.
- Author(s)Tammy Cranston
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.