All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe US Report is part of a set of six country reports that support Why Not the Best Schools? . The US Report contains five case studies of successful schools in the US and examines the reasons for their success. Through interviews with principals, other school leaders and analysis of school reports, the reports examine how these schools achieved transformation and success by actively developing and building strength in four kinds of capital: intellectual, social, financial and spiritual - and aligning them to their mission through outstanding governance.
- Author BiographyProfessor Yong Zhao is University Distinguished Professor at Michigan State University and Director, US - China Center for Research on Educational Excellence. Ruhui Ni, Dr Wenzhong Yang, Qi Chen and Gaoming Zhang are staff at the US - China Center for Research on Educational Excellence.
- Author(s)Gaoming Zhang,Qi Chen,Ruhui Ni,Wenzhong Yang,Yong Zhao
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Weight227 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.