All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this latest installation of the <i>Cat in the Hat's Learning Library</i>, the Cat takes Sally and Dick to explore different kinds of deserts around the world, from the hot, dry Soran and Mojavi to the bitter cold Gobi and Antarctica. Young readers learn why deserts are dry, and how plants and animals including cactus, kangaroos, camels, penguins, roadrunners, and many others have adapted to survive the unforgiving climate. Also included: how sand dunes are formed; the reason we see mirages, and how shallow water beneath the surface of the ground can create an oasis. Fans of the new PBS preschool science show <i>The Cat in the Hat Kws a Lot About That!</i> (which is based on the Learning Library series) won't want to miss this hot new addition to the series!
- Author BiographyTISH RABE is the author of countless books for young readers, among them 11 Cat in the Hat Learning Library books. Among the many books illustrated by ARISTIDES RUIZ are all the Cat in the Hat Learning Library Books. JOE MATHIEU has illustrated countless books for children.
- Author(s)Tish Rabe
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width170 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.91Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $16.26
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $6.53Trending at AU $11.96
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.86
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.