All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book why people fail God is an invaluable tool in the hands of a christian whose primary goal is growth and a life of victory in overcoming the antics of the enemy and lead a life that is pleasing and acceptable to God. It is a practical book that addresses and corrects the erroneous practices and impression about our Christian faith. It exemplifies the reason why most people who starts the journey of faith ends up working against the faith thereby failing God. It is written in a clear and simple terms to the enlightenment of every believer.
- Author BiographyMI Israel is a dynamic preacher, Senior Pastor and founder of Bethel Spring Covenant ministries Int'l located in Nigeria. He is a teacher of the word. He is called by God to bring positive change into the lives of God's people via preaching of the gospel in simple and clear terms, undiluted in righteousness. He is graced with divine strategies for catching the young for Christ and raising godly-reformed future leaders. He is blessed with God's divine wisdom and counsel. The rich combination of his simplicity in heart, audacity and firmness in his carriage, vision and ambition gives him an edge in good servant-leadership. The impact of his ministry is felt by those who are connected to his ministry. As a growing ministry he oversees, He is determined to take the world for Christ through community service, and the work of the ministry. He is happily married to Pastor (Mrs) Grace Israel. A woman of substance, grace and virtue. They are currently blessed with a lovely son, David.
- Author(s)Mi Israel
- Date of Publication16/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.