Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionEven in today's complicated and often uncertain world, God still works in the lives of the faithful. Yet despite the incredible power of God's love, Satan still makes his presence kwn through selfishness, greed, and temptation. In Why Satan Hates Love, author LeRoy Martin relies on personal anecdotes, the stories of others, and his own ideas to share his comprehensive study of the Christian faith and Satanism. As he looks at why some marriages work and others do t, Martin explains the differences between couples who allow the devil to control their relationship and those who allow Jesus into their hearts and realize that it is their commitment to the marriage that makes it successful. Martin also delves into the reasons why we can trust and have confidence in God's judgment, why we need to understand that Satan is a fallen angel, and why it is important to kw and understand God's plan for our lives. God is here for us. The spiritual wisdom provided in Why Satan Hates Love proves that all we have to do is open our hearts and accept His love.
- Author(s)Leroy A Martin
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.