All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhy Teach? Notes and Questions from a Life in Education is a journey inside American education and a story of self-discovery. Why Teach? is the perfect introductory text for an aspiring teacher, a source of reflection for fellow educators, and a compelling insider critique of the system from pre-school to graduate school. In an age dominated by social science, Why Teach? makes the case for a humanistic approach to schooling.
- Author BiographyJames Nehring is a career educator and the author of books and articles on schools and teaching. He is associate professor of Education at the University of Massachusetts Lowell and is the recipient of a Fulbright Award and a Brown University Alumni award for contributions to teachers and teacher education. View and participate in Professor Nehring's website and blog at www.jamesnehring.org.
- Author(s)James Nehring
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight340 g
- Width154 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.