Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionW. Edwards Demings 14 Points for Managers and his 7 Deadly Diseases of Management are w available in a concise, painless, and effective text. Among the principles Fellers teaches are those pertaining to manager-employee relationships, interdepartmental coordination, and, above all, quality management. He explains how to remove the stumps of outdated, poorly tested management styles from practice and get back to the business of frontline management. Deming was a key consultant in management circles, his clients including Ford, GM, and Dow Chemicals. The principles are taught regularly in business schools but rarely reach practical application because of their complexity. Now Fellers transcends these obstacles, putting Deming in a compact volume that speaks to anyone trying to understand why things go wrong.
- Author BiographyGary Fellers is a quality-management consultant and author of Why Things Go Wrong, also by Pelican.
- Author(s)Gary Fellers
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.