All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone involved in implementing or upgrading a Student Information System (SIS), or for those who simply want to maximize the benefits of their existing SIS, this practical guide by ted expert Sue Lloyd is your first resource. Why Use School Information Software? answers many key questions school staff may have about their (SIS) software. In clear, direct language, Lloyd explains how to reduce the costs of data management and make staff training more effective. She highlights key concepts of SIS software and explores the following topics in-depth: Defining data management Working within a district Building your school's data foundation Constructing your staff resources Managing attendance data And much more In addition to Lloyd's own experience, she also uses real-life stories to demonstrate how schools have underestimated the costs of such SIS systems, and how this has negatively affected the district as a whole. Lloyd provides workable solutions to these dilemmas, and challenges educators and administrators to analyze how SIS systems impact leadership in education. Essential reading for teachers transitioning into administration as well as current administration officials, Why Use School Information Software? serves as an indispensible tool for the educational community.
- Author BiographySue Lloyd gained unique international experience implementing school administrative software in both small schools and large school districts across North America and Europe. She graduated from McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, studied International Business Management in Paris, France, and earned a master's degree in adult education and human resource management from Leicester University in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Sue Lloyd
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.