Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionFor over 39 years, psychologist Dr. Will Cupchik has investigated the atypical theft behavior (shoplifting, fraud, etc.) of usually honest and generally well functioning adults. This book includes his latest (2013) study's extensive findings that provide keen insights into the sorts of personal histories, personality traits and ways of operating in the world that can help precipitate theft behavior. Also included are unique, practical tools specifically developed to help successfully assess and treat these individuals.
- Author(s)Will Cupchik Phd
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.