All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Conservative Party wants to win the 2015 general election with an outright majority. But what should be the party's purpose in government? In this unique guide, Conservative MP Nick Herbert explores the values that have ensured the party's success for the better part of the last hundred years, and sets out how they should be applied to build ather Conservative century. Why Vote Conservative 2015 proposes a radical Conservative agenda to reform political institutions, bring government closer to the people, personalise public services and lower taxes.
- Author BiographyNick Herbert has been the Conservative Member of Parliament for Arundel & South Downs since 2005. He served as Minister of State for Policing and Criminal Justice from 2010 until 2012. Prior to his election, he was director of the independent think tank Reform, and before that he was chief executive of Business for Sterling, where he founded the 'no' campaign against joining the euro.
- Author(s)Nick Herbert
- PublisherBiteback Publishing
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBiteback Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.