All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevolutionary retail guru Paco Underhill is back with a completely revised edition of his classic, witty bestselling book on our ever-evolving consumer culture--full of fresh observations and important lessons from the cutting edge of retail such as Internet behemoths Amazon and iTunes as well as the globalization of retail in the world's emerging markets. This enlightening edition includes new information on: -The latest trends in online retail--what retailers are doing right and what they're doing wrong--and how nearly every Internet retailer from iTunes to Amazon can drastically improve how it serves its customers. -A guided tour of the most invative stores, malls and retail environments around the world--almost all of which are springing up in countries where prosperity is new. An ermous indoor ski slope attracts shoppers to a mall in Dubai; an uber-luxurious Sao Paolo department store provides its customers with personal shoppers; a mall in South Africa has a wave pool for surfing. The new <i>Why We Buy</i> is an essential guide that offers advice on how to keep your changing customers and entice new and eager ones.
- Author(s)Paco Underhill
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication30/12/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.