All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionWith humor and compassion, author and relationship coach, Jennie Marlow, offers straight talk that debunks the myths about soulmates and outlines a comprehensive, pragmatic plan to prepare for and find your life partner, and then go on to build a soulmate relationship. Her groundbreaking system, From Solo to Soulmate, is offered here, in its entirety. For singles of any background, gender or sexual orientation, this system is designed to ensure that your search is meaningful, fulfilling and ultimately successful!
- Author BiographyJennie Marlow is an author and creator of From Solo to Soulmate, a coaching program that helps intelligent, aware people find a life partner and build a soulmate relationship. A former Silicon Valley entrepreneur and turn-around consultant, Jennie now devotes herself to teaching, writing and managing her practice as a life and relationship coach. She lives near Mendocino, California with her husband and soulmate, Phil.
- Author(s)Jennie Marlow
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.