Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.00+ AU $8.20 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by shiny_owl_books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionHow to learn from losses by recognizing warning signals, analyzing what went wrong. Focus on play based on e-mail and internet; computer chess, plus analysis of face-off between Kasparov and Deep Blue.
- Author BiographyChess player and author Timothy David Harding possesses a particular expertise in correspondence chess. From 1996-2006 he published a correspondence chess magazine, Chess Mail, and from 1996-2015 wrote the ChessCafe.com column The Kibitzer.
- Author(s)Tim Harding
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/06/2001
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Out-of-print date15/08/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.