CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $71.95
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $45.90Trending at AU $53.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $36.08Trending at AU $41.04
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis work lets you discover where a three-headed turtle was discovered in 1999, where the first toothbrush was invented, which country has summer as the only season and where you can buy square watermelons! It is guaranteed to have young readers hooked for hours.
- Author BiographyMitchell Symons was born in 1957 in London and educated at Mill Hill School and the LSE, where he studied Law. Since leaving BBC TV, where he was a researcher and then a director, he has worked as a writer, broadcaster and journalist. He was a principal writer of early editions of the board game Trivial Pursuit and has devised many television formats. Currently he writes an award-winning column for the Sunday Express.
- Author(s)Mitchell Symons
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDoubleday Children's Books
- Out-of-print date21/01/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width135 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.