All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.81Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.16Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.30Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionA remarkable book for encouraging self-reflection In this empathetic book, a young boy wonders what life would be like if he lived somewhere else. What if he lived in a city with millions of people? What would it be like to be a refugee from a war-torn country? Is he meant to be in a different place? Or is he right where he's supposed to be? Stirring and impactful, this book will cause readers to ponder life's big questions and have a better understanding of their place in the world.
- Author BiographyConstance Orbeck-Nilssen studied at the Norwegian Journalist Academy in Oslo and completed the writing program at the Norwegian Children's Literature Institute. She now works as a freelance journalist and children's author, and she has written a number of picture books, including I'm Right Here. Akin Duzakin is a Turkish-Norwegian illustrator and children's author. In 2006 he won the Bokkunstprisen award for illustration, and he was nominated for the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award in 2007 and 2008.
- Author(s)Constance Orbeck-Nilssen
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/11/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Akin Duzakin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.