All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis sparkling collection of tales told around Western campfires, written by the master chronicler of the range, is a literary find of great interest and genuine importance. Andy Adams is remembered chiefly as the author of <cite>The Log of a Cowboy. Among the most charming features of the <cite>Log are the stories the cowhands told around the fires at night when the day's work was done. Similar and equally delightful stories are scattered throughout several other less successful vels, long out of print, while others that never saw publication were found by the editor among Adams' papers. In the present book, Wilson M. Hudson has gathered together these tales of the trail and camp into one volume that surely will delight the hearts of all readers who are interested in the old West.
- Author(s)Andy Adams
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1956
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight429 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byWilson M. Hudson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.