All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly revised and updated, with an extensive analysis of the 2008 election, this book remains the best analysis of the Electoral College for both students and general readers. The best book available on the electoral college. Edwards provides both an excellent review of the workings of the electoral college and an incisive analysis of the failings of the institution. -Marty Wattenberg, University of California, Irvine A wonderfully accessible discussion of every aspect of the system by which presidents are elected in the United States...Edwards's book will be of interest to scholars and instructors focusing on the presidency (both currently and historically), as well as campaigns and elections. -David A. Dulio, Historian
- Author BiographyGeorge C. Edwards III is Distinguished Professor and George and Julia Blucher Jordan Chair, Department of Political Science, Texas A&M University. He is also the editor of Presidential Studies Quarterly.
- Author(s)George C. Edwards
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note1 b-w illus.
- Weight294 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.