Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionContents include tips on: easy houseplants, edible leaves and flowers, conservatory gardening, Christmas and Easter cacti and bulbs, watering and feeding, reviving wilting plants and other problems solved, picking and arranging fresh flowers, cleaning vases.
- Author BiographyJenny Kieldsen is a professionally trained cook with a huge passion for food, having worked in all aspects of the catering industry. She is a qualified and experienced cookery teacher and demonstrator, and also tests recipes for various cookery books. Jenny is a member of Mayfield Evening Women's Institute (East Sussex Federation) and teaches at Denman College and within adult education. She has demonstrated recently at the BBC Good Food Show and is also an after dinner speaker.
- Author(s)Jenny Kieldsen
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteYes
- Weight146 g
- Width115 mm
- Height150 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.