Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe how and why of WiMAX-the last mile techlogy that'srevolutionizing wireless broadband WiMAX Crash Course offers an accessibleoverview of the revolutionary solution forwireless delivery of broadband services. Using real-world examples,the book explains how WiMAX works and discussesthe business and ecomic implications of this groundbreakingtechlogy. WiMAX is emerging rapidly, andthis book will get you up to speed quickly. The book gives you the ability to ask theright questions of their providers before making infrastructureand service delivery decisions. Soon,WiMAXwill be everywhere. By reading this book, you will be readyto take full advantage of everything this invativetechlogy has to offer.
- Author BiographySteven Shepard is the president of the Shepard Communications Group in Williston, Vermont. A professional author and educator with 24 years of varied experience in the telecommunications industry, he has written books and magazine articles on a wide variety of topics. Mr. Shepard specializes in international issues in telecommunications with an emphasis on strategic technical sales; services convergence; the social implications of technological change; the development of multilingual educational materials; and the effective use of multiple delivery media. He has written and directed more than 40 videos and films and written technical presentations on a broad range of topics for more than 70 companies and organizations worldwide. Global clients include major telecommunications manufacturers, service providers, software development firms, multinational corporations, universities, professional services firms, advertising firms, venture capital firms, and regulatory bodies.
- Author(s)Steven Shepard
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleCrash Course
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteill
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.